Cellulite Removal & Body Contouring
The Juvanesse (or Lumicell Wave 6) is a revolutionary Body Contouring and Remodeling machine that uses 4 technologies to treat cellulite, reduce fat deposits, and tighten tissue.
- The 4 technologies at a glance are:
- The 4 technologies work together in synergy to produce results that surpass using each individual technology by itself. It is the ultimate Body Contouring option!
What are the benefits of this treatment?
- Breaks down water pockets responsible for “orange peel” appearance of cellulite
- Encourages fat elimination
- Improves skin texture by tightening and toning skin tissue
- Activates blood and lymphatic circulation
- Allows for better product penetration of fat burning ingredients
- Circumferential reduction
- Release of Norepinephrine natural appetite suppressant
Simple steps to ensure the best results possible post-treatment:
- Please do NOT drink fizzy carbonated drinks, including fizzy water. It is the worse thing for your cellulite and will seriously impede your progress.
- If you enjoy a cup of coffee or a glass of wine/alcohol, please refill the cup or glass 2 times with water and drink before your next coffee or wine. This will ensure your toxins are flushed immediately from the system. This water is in addition to the recommended 6 glasses a day.
- Please exfoliate before your treatments. This will allow the fat melting ingredients to penetrate better.
- A little exercise on the day of your treatment, walking or gentle yoga will stimulate the lymphatic system and increase the detox process. So a 20 minute walk after dinner will have your legs looking fabulous faster.
- If you use an Infra-red Sauna having a 20 minute session before your Treatment will help stimulate the lymph and metabolism.
Aloe Vera Body Wraps
Our all natural Aloe Vera Body Wraps offer a safe and effective way to lose unwanted inches and detoxify the body of buildup. Whether you need to fit into the little black dress or start a health program, our Body Wraps can help you achieve your goals when it comes to Body Contouring.
No plastic wrap, pills, stick on bandages or running on a treadmill for an hour – our body wraps are designed to give you maximum inch loss without the worry or trouble, not only losing water but the toxic brown fat too! Each wrap will allow for you to lose 2-21 inches every time you wrap!
Aloe Vera is the perfect main ingredient in body-wrapping solutions. The enzyme-active nature of aloe vera is the binder that allows other ingredients to work synergistically and helps active properties penetrate deeply into the skin. Aloe vera and herb solutions will provide synergistic values of those herbs, such as detoxification, relaxation and cellular regeneration.
Aloe vera also provides a bonus of holding its water content until it reaches deeper tissues, where it releases moisture. This provides deep hydration of skin tissue and additional benefits of the ingredient blend.
Skin soothing and cell renewal are two important characteristics of aloe that can be utilized in body-wrap treatments. Body wraps that use aloe vera will moisturize while delivering skin-strengthening plant hormones to skin layers. Using water-soluble aloe tea ingredients will create a refreshing treatment without the need to shower or clean off product after treatments.
Skin Peels exfoliate dead skin cells and help healthy skin cells rise to the surface. These treatments allow deeper layers of fresh and untouched skin to be revealed.
Chemical peels are an important part of skin health. As an effective treatment option for most skin types and concerns, they improve tone, texture, fine lines and wrinkles, breakouts and dark spots, but many people are intimidated to go in for their first peel treatment. The fear of leaving with a bright red face that hurts prevents some from experiencing the many benefits of a peel. The post-peel reality is a glowing, healthy complexion.
Peeling is exfoliation.
When your skin peels or flakes after a treatment your skin is shedding dead or damaged surface cells and revealing new, healthy skin cells on the surface. This action is called cell turnover. Supporting the cell turnover process with chemical peels is what allows the skin to shed dead cells and bring new, fresh skin to the surface, free of signs of aging, sun damage, dirt and debris. The result is glowing skin.
You won’t necessarily experience visible peeling.
That doesn’t mean your treatment was ineffective. Everyone experiences different levels of peeling, dependent upon skin type, resilience, type of peel and the number of layers applied. Some people experience ‘sheeting,’ when large portions of the skin peel off at once. Some experience ‘flaking,’ when small pieces of skin peel off, similar to dry, winter skin or mild peeling after a sunburn. Others experience exfoliation that is not visible. If you don’t peel, your skin is still exfoliating. In this case, the exfoliation is happening on a cellular level that can’t be seen by the naked eye. Typically, the deeper the peel you receive, the more extensive peeling you will experience.
Peels are easy to work into a busy lifestyle.
There is no downtime with our chemical peels — you’ll leave your appointment with a healthy glow and able to carry on with your regular activities. There are steps to ensure that your results are maximized. Following a post-procedure regimen rfollowing your treatment will enhance your results and keep peeling and redness to a minimum. You should also avoid anything that causes sweating for 48 hours after treatment. Your clinician will give you more detailed instructions after your procedure, catered to your skin’s needs.